Coaching Days in Kitzbühel
With around 216 race kilometres and altitude over 4000 metres the “Kitzbueheler” is a challenge including a defiant “grande finale” at the Kitzhueheler Horn!
In order to successfully pass this difficult challenge, optimal physical and mental preparation is required.
Nadja Prieling, successful cycling marathon specialist, gives you valuable tips on training, nutrition, and mental approach. With 3 rides on the route of the Kitzbühel Cycling Marathon, interesting topics at a round table about cycling and lots of fun with riding your bike, you will be in top shape for the Kitzbuehel Cycling Marathon 2021.
- Welcome and presentation of the programme
- 1st ride: Kitzbuehel – Wörgl – Brandenberg – Breitenbach – Ellmau – Kitzbuehel – approx. 125km/1500hm
- Bike talk “Limits only exist in the head”.
- 2nd ride: Kitzbuehel – Pass Thurn – Gerlospass – Zell am Ziller – Kerschbaumer Sattel – Brixlegg – Wörgl – Kitzbuehel approx. 180km/2900hm
- 3rd ride: Kitzbueheler Horn – approx. 35km/1000hm.
- A pleasant end to the tour with lunch at the Alpenhaus at the Kitzbueheler Horn
Top-Kombi: Combi package: Book for your Coaching Days at the Schwarzer Adler and start at the lowest entry fee
For the participants of the Coaching Days, there is the possibility to book a hotel package for these days including a starting place for the Kitzbühel Cycling Marathon.
Your advantage: You stay in the heart of Kitzbuehel, in the 4*Superior Hotel Schwarzer Adler and pay the lowest entry fee for the Kitzbuehel Cycling Marathon.
Coaching Days at the Schwarzer Adler Kitzbühel
Dates: 21st of May – 24th of May 2021; 17th of June – 20th of June 2021
Services included in the package:
- 3 nights in a double room
- Rich breakfast buffet
- Use of the hotel’s own wellness & sauna facilities
- Prices do not include local tax (EUR 1,80 per person/night)
- Plus you pay the lowest entry fee (€ 99,- per starter, € 180,- per relay). The booking of your start takes place within the hotel booking. Not included is the participation fee for the Coaching Days (€ 85,- per participant, please booke directly at Fokus Hoch3 – Nadja Prieling).
Single room: EUR 375,- for 1 person
Double room: EUR 540,- for 2 persons
Triple room: EUR 720,- for 3 persons
Half board (4-course menu in the evening) can be added: EUR 105,- per person for 3 days
In Kitzbuehel, more than 300 accommodations welcome the participants and their companions.
There is an option for everyone and the Kitzbuehel Tourist Office will be happy to help you find the right accommodation. +43 (0) 5356 66660 or firstname.lastname@example.org