Coaching Days in Kitzbühel
With around 216 race kilometres and altitude over 4000 metres the “Kitzbueheler” is a challenge including a defiant “grande finale” at the Kitzhueheler Horn!
In order to successfully pass this difficult challenge, optimal physical and mental preparation is required.
Nadja Prieling, successful cycling marathon specialist, gives you valuable tips on training, nutrition, and mental approach. With 3 rides on the route of the Kitzbühel Cycling Marathon, interesting topics at a round table about cycling and lots of fun with riding your bike, you will be in top shape for the Kitzbuehel Cycling Marathon 2021.
- Welcome and presentation of the programme
- 1st ride: Kitzbuehel – Wörgl – Brandenberg – Breitenbach – Ellmau – Kitzbuehel – approx. 125km/1500hm
- Bike talk “Limits only exist in the head”.
- 2nd ride: Kitzbuehel – Pass Thurn – Gerlospass – Zell am Ziller – Kerschbaumer Sattel – Brixlegg – Wörgl – Kitzbuehel approx. 180km/2900hm
- 3rd ride: Kitzbueheler Horn – approx. 35km/1000hm.
- A pleasant end to the tour with lunch at the Alpenhaus at the Kitzbueheler Horn
Program changes reserved.
“Coaching Days Insight 2021”
Coaching-Days | Participation fee: Euro 105,-.
(3 rides, bike talk, lunch and a drink at the Alpenhaus on day 4)
Registration | FOKUS HOCH 3
To be able to perform at your best on race day, you need to be well prepared. It is also important to get a good night’s sleep and eat well the days before. In Kitzbuehel, more than 300 accommodations welcome the participants and their companions.
We will be happy to help you find the perfect accommodation. Please contact:
T 05356 66660 11