The Kitzbüheler Radmarathon and Covid-19
July date and safety concept
These measures include the following:
- Changes in the event programme. Depending on the situation, various points are adapted to the security requirements. E.G.
- Shortened periods at the start number distribution
- Relayed start
- The riders’ briefing will be offered online
- Ceremony with a smaller audiance, but via live stream
- Possibility of testing on site. If testing is required, there will be on-site testing facilities via our partner the Arbeiter Samariterbund Österreichs.
- COVID conform adaptation of the feed zones
Status update: Alternative date
All measures are aimed at ensuring a safe, but above all successful event. If the requirements of the Austrian Federal Government do not allow us to have our premiere on 11 July 2021, we would like to announce 26 September 2021 as an alternative date.
The decision whether the KRM 2021 has to be postponed from July to September will be made by the organising team on 4 June.
In case of postponement, all participants have the possibility to cancel their starting place free of charge. In this case, we request that you inform us by 30 June 2021 by sending an email to Onlineanmeldung@RaceTime.Pro.
In any case, the KRM organisation team will do everything in its power to ensure that the 2021 event will celebrate its premiere and that the year will be #reallysteep for all passionate road cyclists!
General Status Information
Diese Woche präsentieren wir außerdem das Design unseres Finisher-Trikots! Es zahlt sich also aus, unsere Social-Media-Kanäle Facebook und Instagram zu abonnieren.
JETZT HOTELPACKES SICHERN ~ powered by Harisch Hotels in Kitzbühel – Tirol